There is no doubt the popularity of Grand Prix cars nowadays, which look really stylish and high tech. But what we have hear is the interpretation of the classic 1920s and 1930s Grand Prix Cars. Made from sustainable composite of wood fibres (coconut or spurce) and plastic, the new materials are bonded using a injection moulding process allowing for the car to be sturdy.
Have the car made this way allow for it to be super light-running, perfect on most surfaces and ideal for road like play mats. Made in Europe and ethically designed, this product is winning races already by earning a Red Dot Award for product design.
Perfectly matched with our Waytoplay road set or the OYOY Adventure Rug.
Also available in White.
Features of the Ooh Noo Grand Prix Racing Car - Black
- Classic retro inspired dsigned Grand Prix car
- Smooth, Free moving, lightweight and sturdy
- Body: composite of ABS and spruce fibres; Tyres: rubber. The car is not made with harsh paints or glues. It is not battery operated
- Free from BPA, PVC or Phthalates
- Care: Keep it nice and dry and away from direct sources of heat. Wipe away using a damp cloth without no chemical or abrasive cleaners.
- Not suitable for under 36 months. Small parts. Choking hazard
- Made in EU – CE Marked
Dimension: 23cm x 13cm x 10cm
|Age||3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years, 6 Years, 6+ Years|
|Product Type||Push Along Toys|
|Specifications||23cm x 13cm x 10cm|
You can find all our delivery informaton from our dedicated delivery section here.