The most unusual bird in the world, the Penguin! This penguin is ready to teach your baby how to stay warm. So how to Penguins stay warm in the South Pole…Simple, wrap yourself with this Apero Knit Blanket!
A cosy warm blanket is the ideal solution for a cold or chilly day or for just general warmth. This cute and beautifully knitted Blue Penguin blanket by Apero Knit is perfect for any kid or even babies. Made from eco-merino wool, so it won’t provide allergy nasties, making this ideal from the first day of a baby’s precious life.
Also available in Pink.
Features of Apero Knit Penguin Blanket - Blue:
- Designed in Paris, produced in Siberia
- Interactive details help to develop motor skills
- Unique merino wool features provide a healthy sleep
- Only eco-friendly merino wool used, so it can’t provide allergy
- 80% merinos, 20% acrylic
- Features ‘Hygroscopicity’ to keep the wool dry at high humidity
- Hand wash recommended. Max 30 degrees wool cycle
- Flat dry in the shade. Do not stretch
- Do not tumble dry
Specification: 60 x 120 cm